The Text of Clarification
on Processing of Personal Data
The Text of Clarification on Processing of Personal Data
The Text of Clarification on Processing of Personal Data by
Orego Packaging Industry And Trade Joint-Stock Company within the frame of the
Nr. 6698 Law on Protection of Personal Data
1. Purpose And Scope of The Text of Clarification
This Statement is made by Orego Packaging Industry And Trade J.S.C’s (“Orego Packaging”) in accordance with the importance it attaches to personal data of; our customers, potential customers, employees, our employee candidates, Company shareholders, Company officials, visitors, associates, suppliers, employees of our institutions in collaboration, our shareholders third parties (“Relevant Person” in short). We would like to inform relevant person accoridngly Protection and processing of personal data under the Nr.6698 Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Law”).
The data included in The Text of Clarification on Processing of Personal Data (“Text”) relates to all personal data of the person concerned that is automated or processed in non-automated ways, provided that it is part of any data recording system.
This text edited by our company is dated [24.04.2020]. The effective date and version of the text will be updated if the whole text or certain articles are renewed. The effective date and version of the text will be updated.
The Text is published in our company’s website https://orego.com.tr/ (“Website”) and available to relevant person at the request of the relevant person.
2.Principles Regarding Personal Data
a. Processing of Personal Data
As Orego Packaging, we pay maximum attention to processing and safeguarding personal data in compliance with the Law. We process personal data under the title of Responsible Party for Data pursuant to the Law, as explained below and within the frame of the restrictions imposed by the legislation. In this scope, we would like to inform you about our objectives for and methods of collecting, processing, and transmitting personal data as well as about your rights arising from the Law.
3. Legal Reason and Method of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are collected by Orego Packaging for legitimate interests and in order to execution of processes which are essential for quality standards by means of information forms. The data can be processed and transferred within the meaning of conditions and goals of processing personal data on your clear consent declaration and set out in article 5/2(f) the Nr. 6698 Law.
a. Transfer of Personal Data
Our Company will be able to transfer your personel data in mentioned in this Text for the purposes specified in articles 2.b. of this Text of Clarification and purposes stated below;
· To the public institutions and organizations legally authorized for the purpose they demand within the legal authority of the relevant public institutions and organizations.
· Persons data will be transferred to legally authorized private persons for the purpose requested by the relevant private legal persons within the legal authority of the relevant private legal persons.
· Your personal data will be transferred to the our business partners in abroad, customers, and suppliers in Turkey within the framework of operating the business activities of our company in according to article 9 the Nr. 6698 Law
b. Objectives and Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data and/or your private personal data are collected by Orego Packaging within the scope of your visit to manufactoring area in order to execution of processes which are essential for quality standards perform the operating business activities with the services we offer, for the administrative operations in terms of the communication carried out by Orego Packaging ; and they can be transmitted to our associates, suppliers, our shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, within the scope of the conditions and goals of processing personal data set out in articles 5 and 6 of the Nr. 6698 Law and for the purposes specified in articles 1 and 2 of this Text of Clarification.
Your personal data that we, as Orego Packaging acting under the title of Responsible Party for Data, obtain via all kinds of channels, including without limitation our written communication channels, the software programs we use, our website, through your approval or within the frame of the legal justifications set out in articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the Nr. 6698 Law, may completely or partially be acquired, recorded, maintained, stored, altered, updated, checked periodically, rearranged, classified, safeguarded for a period as required by the purpose of their processing or as stipulated in the Law, and shared with and transferred and transmitted to third persons working with Orego Packaging , its associates, its customers, its procurers, the public institutions and organizations that it is legally bound, in the cases of legal requirements or service-based actual necessities.
4. Your Personal Data Processed
Orego Packaging records and processes some personal data and/or private personal data belonging to you as mentioned above. In this context, especially the following might take place among the data about you that Orego Packaging processes.
· Company information
· Private personal data (Health information)
c. Storing and Deleting Your Personal Data
It is necessary to specify that Orego Packaging processes your personal data by adhering to the Law and rules of honesty, within the frame of certain, express, and legitimate objectives that are updated as necessary, in the manner that is connected with the purpose of their processing and that is restricted and balanced, by means of safekeeping them for the period stipulated in the legislation or required for the purpose of their processing. Your personal data and/or your private personal data will, unless specified manifestly otherwise in the Law, be processed throughout the continuation of the existence of the objective and reason that are valid for the maintenance of the respective data and deleted, destroyed, or rendered anonymous in the event of the elimination or expiry of the objective and reason of processing.
d. Rights of Personal Data Owners
Pursuant to article of 11 of the Law, data owners are entitled to:
· Learn whether the personal data have been processed or not;
· Request the respective information if the personal data have been processed;
· Learn the purpose of processing the personal data and the fact that they are being used in line with such purpose or not;
· Know the domestic or foreign third persons to whom the personal data are transmitted;
· Request the respective corrections if the personal data are incomplete or have been processed inaccurately and also demand the notification of the third persons to whom the personal data have been transmitted about the transaction conducted in that scope;
· Request the deletion or destruction of the personal data in the event that the reasons requiring their processing no longer exist despite the fact that they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other respective legislation and also demand the notification of the third persons to whom the personal data have been transmitted about the transaction conducted in that scope;
· Raise an objection to the occurrence of a result against the owner of the data, by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively via automated systems;
· Request the elimination of the respective damage if such damage is incurred due to the processing of the personal data in violation of the Law.
If you wish to use your foregoing rights, you can contact the management of Orego Packaging . The contact information about Orego Packaging is presented to you at the end section of this Text of Clarification. In this context, if the personal data owner wishes to make use of his/her rights listed in article 11 of the Law, Orego Packaging will fulfill the respective requests.
e. Managing The Data Breaches
If the personal data is obtained by others by unlawful means, our Company will be notify the relevant person and Personal Data Protection Board as soon as possible in according to artile 12 Nr. 6698 Law.
· Title: Orego Packaging Industry and Trade Joint-Stock Company
· Mersis Number: 0645033494300012
· Telephone Number: 0 212 858 1 333
· Fax Number: 0 212 858 1 110
· Adress: Osmangazi Mahallesi 2647. Sk. No: 5 /1c Esenyurt/İstanbul
· E-mail Adress: [email protected]